5 Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Adults
1. Exercise: Exercise is an activity that enhances and maintain physical fitness, overall health and the total wellness of the body. It is performed for different purposes such as regulating body posture, weight loss, improving health, preventing aging etc. Keeping up with daily and regular exercise keeps you a mile away from visiting the doctor often.
2. Reduce Sugar And Salt Intake Level: High intake of salt can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and can also result in high blood pressure. Even though salt is rich in calcium but a considerable amount is best required for proper intake. Meanwhile, sugar is a source of energy to the body but they are best enjoyed in moderation. High intake of sugar can result to body fast and even diabetes.
3. Eat Right Portion Of Food Regularly: Eating the right proportion of food that contains balanced diets regularly is the best formula for a healthy lifestyle. The quantity of food we consume isn't what matters, the real deal is eating food that are quality and rich in nutrients. Monitoring the size of food we eat daily helps us not to consume too much calories.
4. Maintain A Healthy Body Size & Weight: Excess body weight comes from the type of food we eat regularly, foods like junks, ice creams, yogurts, chocolates etc are foods that are rich in sugar and always result to overweight including diseases like diabetes heart diseases, and cancer. Avoiding such foods gives you a more healthy lifestyle.
5. Drink Plenty Of Water: Water is the best source of life to every living creatures especially human. Adults should drink a considerable amount of water up to 1.5 litres daily or even more depending on how hot the weather is or how active they get on daily activities .
This is good. We shouldn't joke with exercise and drinking of water to avoid dehydration.
- Francis Ekezie - 2019-08-16 12:45:37 Quote
Listen to commedy scences, research proves that commedy entertainers reduce high BP.
- Lubem Terzungwe - 2019-08-16 12:47:47 Quote
Both the Rich and the Poor should be educated with this, As Nobody has the fee to pay Untimely death.
- Aina Bamidele - 2019-08-16 13:00:43 Quote
These are really valid health tips. Exercise and eating healthy is the key to living a long life.
- Oluwatosin Taiwo - 2019-08-16 13:44:57 Quote
This will really help out health wise but truth being told its really hard to keep up with diet and nutrition.
- Kevin Erowo - 2019-08-16 14:04:17 Quote
Maintain A Healthy Body Size & Weight: Excess body weight comes from the type of food we eat regularly, foods like junks, ice creams, yogurts, chocolates etc are foods that are rich in sugar and always result to overweight including diseases like diabetes heart diseases, and cancer. Avoiding such foods gives you a more healthy lifestyle.
- Abdulrazak Salisu - 2019-08-16 14:17:57 Quote
I do hope we learn from it
- Dorcas Morounmubo - 2019-08-16 14:37:26 Quote
Wow, this is really a good healthy tips indeed, but I have a question
You said something about sugar and salt causing high blood pressure, am actually hearing it for the first time and am happy about that but please can u post more ideas about it
- Nnamani Josh - 2019-08-16 14:39:10 Quote
one is missing in the list. and that is ADEQUATE REST we need to rest well in order to avoid stress. stress kills you know
- IBRAHIM HAFIZ - 2019-08-16 14:40:11 Quote
Well, good sleep help in relaxing the mind and brain
So as to alow the brain function properly
So sound sleep should be included in those tips
- Angel TV - 2019-08-16 14:56:18 Quote
This is really good for our healthy living. But I think that of eating right portion of food (balance diet) will somehow difficult for some people due to the economy hardship.
- Thomas Philip - 2019-08-16 15:33:54 Quote
Adults should also avoid stressful work...
- Odusina Pelumi - 2019-08-16 16:23:45 Quote
Stress is the major enemy for adults and exercise is one of the solutions
- Durojaiye Victor - 2019-08-16 16:35:32 Quote
Nice. Also, drinking water can also aid in treating kidney stone
- Aderonke Bolurin - 2019-08-16 16:53:15 Quote
I think information like this should be passsed around from time to time. Thank you for this.
- Oladeji Michael Iyiola - 2019-08-16 16:58:39 Quote
Nice one , drink water also water is good, it is good for the body
- Emmanuel Gabriel - 2019-08-16 17:10:25 Quote
Wow this is so good also exercise is very important and intake of water to avoid dehydration
- Justine Nuel - 2019-08-16 20:21:55 Quote
Let us take care of our old ones and to let us let them be at peace and not in pieces. If not all those exercise will just be a killing agent that will let them be more closer to death instead of prolonging it.
- Taiwo Enoch - 2019-08-16 20:26:57 Quote
Please let me add to the list!
*Reduce intake of meat and go for protein rich food instead fish,eggs etc
*Reduce intake of Alcohol and corrosive liquids
*Eat lots of Fresh Vegetables with lot of chlorophyll
*Replace Sugar with Honey 🍯
- Ekemini Innocent - 2019-08-16 21:55:10 Quote
is it true that when you have headaech, and you drink a lot of water, it will reduce it?
- YUNUSA ABDULKAREEM - 2019-08-16 23:53:25 Quote
Yes drinking of water in the morning is very good for the body.it helps to wipe all the toxins
- Olakojo Yusuf - 2019-08-17 06:25:12 Quote
Reducing sugar intake is very important. But most likely do not really Know what sugar is. To them sugar is a sweet silvery cube that you buy from a merchant. But sugar is more than that. It contains in almost every Food we eat everyday.knowing there is also a great amount of sugar in garri, fufu etc. Can help one to keep his/ her sugar intake balance to avoid excessive intake of sugar.
- Wisdom Etim - 2019-08-17 07:59:43 Quote
Avoiding cold water drinking is among the list...
- Miracle Mbalisi - 2019-08-17 08:39:23 Quote
Exercise is really good and drinking water regularly is also good to our body system
- Ayogu Augustus - 2019-08-17 08:55:02 Quote
Drinking purified water helps alot and not just water.
- Iniobong Akpan - 2019-08-17 10:54:06 Quote
Drinking much water is the best,,,
Also exist from eating sugary drinks and food
- Nwachukwu Mabel - 2019-08-17 12:34:35 Quote
Drinking a glass of water every morning is also good for the system
- Favour Chioma - 2019-08-17 12:34:59 Quote
Adults should also try as much as possible to avoid foods like red meat and fatty foods but feed more on vegetables and fruits they go a long way in regulating body metabolism
- Benedict Oge - 2019-08-17 13:37:09 Quote
Well knowledge in Africa isn't all of it anymore, action is, most of us know this stuffs, doing it is the actual problem. Good health tips still.
- Samuel Ejii - 2019-08-17 13:38:10 Quote
Exercise is an activity that enhances and maintain physical fitness, overall health and the total wellness of the body. It is performed for different purposes such as regulating body posture, weight loss, improving health, preventing aging etc. Keeping up with daily and regular exercise keeps you a mile away from visiting the doctor often.
- Abbas Harun - 2019-08-17 14:23:27 Quote
Part of how to live a healthy lifestyle is to consume more water than carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks taken after each meal is dangerous to our health. We should endeavour to consume more glass of water daily so as to stay more healthy.
- Sunday Achiever - 2019-08-17 15:03:23 Quote
THE IMPORTANCE OF EXERCISE AND MAINTAINING A HEALTHY DIET CAN NEVER BE OVER EXXAGERATED. INDIVIDUALS NEED TO GIVE CONSTANT ATTENTION TO THEIR HEALTH AND GENERAL WELL BEING. AS THE SAYING GOES 'HEALTH IS WEALTH'.
- Paul Gwanzuwang - 2019-08-18 00:39:47 Quote
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthyweight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health. It's pays to prevent sickness than cure.
- Ernest Nnorom - 2019-08-18 11:34:07 Quote
So true. These are the same things the doctor told me few weeks ago. Drinking water is very important and helps the digestive system especially warm water. Let's learn to drink water not only when we are thirsty. God bless.
- Emmanuel Samson - 2019-08-18 16:49:21 Quote
Many adults in nigeria know about this but yet they don't do it or let me use the word adhere to it. All these five things are a necessity when it comes to human health but so many adults do not adhere to it which makes it less of a necessity
- Miracle Brown - 2019-08-18 17:29:02 Quote
Exercise is really good for our health u can see the difference between a footballer and lebourer after 70-80years so it's good to be vibrant always in case if the rain comes!
- Ibraheem Danteni - 2019-08-18 21:46:22 Quote
Also Enjoying plenty of fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are among the most important foods for giving us enough vitamins, minerals and fibre. We should try to eat at least 5 servings a day. For example, a glass of fresh fruit juice at breakfast, perhaps an apple and a piece of watermelon as snacks, and a good portion of different vegetables at each meal.
- Nora Chidera - 2019-08-18 22:37:36 Quote
Yes exercise is very important both in adult and youth because it improves their physical fitness.
- Nnamani Elias - 2019-08-19 12:10:33 Quote
After exercise make sure you drink a lot of water is good for the body
- Saheed Bukoye - 2019-08-19 14:15:15 Quote
Great tips! But you forgot to mention that low intake of salt- low sodium level in the body could cause hyponaetremia which could lead to coma and even death.
Our salt intake should be as balanced as possible; excess or too little would cause a whole
lot of implications with time
- Maduka Nnamdi - 2019-08-19 14:19:20 Quote
This is so educative. Health is wealth, you maintain it you spend less and suffer less. You misused it you spend much .And suffer much.
- Isah Philip - 2019-08-19 16:45:05 Quote
Regular resting and mind relaxation is also a key factor.
- Okegbenro Warees - 2019-08-19 16:52:29 Quote
Adult take warm water very early in the morning, it's good for starting the metabolism of the body and adults also take a lot of rest, and go for regular check up at the hospital
- ABDULHAKEEM ADEYANJU - 2019-08-20 04:34:23 Quote
Studies has shown that living a healthy lifestyle can expand your life span by 20%.
This is good news, as this healthy lifestyle will help you in fighting some of the chronic diseases that can lead the death. So, the tips in this post can help you to start thinking healthy lifestyle today.
- Saviour Ekwere - 2019-08-20 08:42:16 Quote
Water and exercise is very essential in human life and it makes you look younger
- Emmanuel Obinna - 2019-08-20 11:45:59 Quote
Actually this is a great opportunity to get to know about how to maintain a good health standard
- Ogutuga Olumide - 2019-08-20 13:06:47 Quote
This is really good,cause a lot of people now a days just take the wrong medication for the wrong disease or sickness....
- Azeez Satar - 2019-08-21 09:20:53 Quote
this is good because we fall in the hands of wrong prescription of the pharmacist
- Issabel Amadi - 2019-08-21 09:44:27 Quote
Good one, but I also think having enough resting time should not be exempted
- Ukpai Augustine Chinedu - 2019-08-21 10:16:40 Quote
Eat good meal which is balance diet
Drink enough water after eating and before going to bed
Drink clean water
Avoid taking drugs without doctor prescription.
Avoid too much alcohol and hard drugs is not good for the health
And take enough fruits
- Richard Ejiro - 2019-08-21 10:53:25 Quote