Are Celebrities Good Role Models Or Not?
Do you think celebrities are good role model.
Here are few point to determine if they are good role models or not:
- Education: Celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Bill Gates and many more have inspired us towards education. Their work in the field of education is widely recognized and honored. And despite them facing some challenges they never backed down from education.
- Environment : Celebrities actively participate in environmental safety projects and they work towards environment through cleanliness project, animal safety and many more.
- Career: A celebrity is only made popular bacuse they have a successful career. Their choice of career is also made popular because they are remarkably doing well in that field. Kids are inspired by celebrities and opt for profession in their field only.
- Life style: Famous people also share their personal life on social media like adventure, travel, events and they also share various tips on fitness, public speaking, dressing and healthy lifestyle. Children can follow these tips to improve their standard of living.
- Will power: Almost every celebrity face hardships in all their path of success but they courageously face all these shortcoming determination. Children can learn this never give up attitude from celebrities and implement the same for their studies or anything for positive results.
- Humanity: Celebrities are known for their contribution towards humanity through charities, UNESCO, UNO, WHO projects or they themselves start their own NGOs or walfare associations for homeless, orphaned, disaster-hit people.
- Unhealthy habits: Some celebrities inclined towards bad habits like substance abuse, alcohol, smoking and some to the extent of involving in criminal activities.
- Risky standards: Celebrities are used to promoting products and causes. Sometimes, while promoting such things celebrities ignore the public interest. These lead to the question "Are celebrities good role models or not"