High Blood Pressure; Symptoms, Effects And Cure.
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension...
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension Is The Persistent Elevation Of Blood Pressure Above Normal, Usually Above 140/90 In An Adult. The Heart Pumps Extra Hard Against a Resistance.
Symptoms are: High blood pressure (above 140/90) consistently) Dizziness or light- headedness, headaches usually in the morning, inability to sleep well, difficulty in breathing, ringing in the head.
The following are effects of high blood pressure:
1. It causes reduction of blood supplied to the kidney, which later results to kidney damage and kidney failure.
2. It can lead to the rupture of any blood vessel supplying the brain, which in turn leads to stroke, then later death.
3. It leads to increased heart rate, which results to heart failure, later cardiac arrest/failure, this results to sudden death.
4. The lungs also fails as a result.
Ways to cure/normalize/reduce high blood pressure are:
1. Monitor your blood pressure by visiting the doctor regularly.
2. Consumption of garlic, cucumber to reduce sodium in diet. Eating fruits regularly e.g, apple, banana, watermelon etc.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Eat healthy diet.
5. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
6. Do not smoke.
7. Reduce stress and quit taking caffeine contained beverages.
8. Create happiness for yourself by doing things that brings laughter and makes you happy, handling issues not beyond you..