methyl Paraben. 1/4kg
I.P..A. 5 liters
Ethanol. 1 liters
Fragrance. As desired
Colour . As desired
Water. 4 liters
1. Dissolve the colourant in the water and stir till it has completely dissolved.
2. Add the Nitrosul to the water and stir properly to obtain a smooth thick gel.
3. Dissolve the methyl Paraben with little water and add the mixture to 1 above.
4. Add ethanol gradually and stir properly.
5. Add the T.H.A and stir continouscon until a creamy smooth paste is formed.
6. Add fragrance and stir to homogenize.
Wow This is a nice topic and I'm glad because I've learned from this and I know it would be of help in the future because I'm a chemistry student , I can't wait to read more of like this post it is a reasonable ons
Wow, I am a fan of hair styles, I like hairs and I'll do what I can to make them always look good, I apply gel too especially when I do curls and would want it to stay strong and it's great having the recipe to making one. Thanks for sharing this with us
Thank you for the information. This kind of useful information was not common in the time past. Those that had such information kept them to themselves and made money with it. I want to thank everyone who has been sharing useful information to others and with others. God bless you for this shared knowledge.