How To Make Hair Styling Gel
methyl Paraben. 1/4kg
I.P..A. 5 liters
Ethanol. 1 liters
Fragrance. As desired
Colour . As desired
Water. 4 liters
1. Dissolve the colourant in the water and stir till it has completely dissolved.
2. Add the Nitrosul to the water and stir properly to obtain a smooth thick gel.
3. Dissolve the methyl Paraben with little water and add the mixture to 1 above.
4. Add ethanol gradually and stir properly.
5. Add the T.H.A and stir continouscon until a creamy smooth paste is formed.
6. Add fragrance and stir to homogenize.