How To Make Jam
Instead of buying already made jam from supermarkets,stores or market,you can make yours. It's very cheap. Here's how:
The procedures are:
1.Blend your already cut watermelon and extract the juice from the lemon
2. Place your frying pan on heat,it could be gas or stove
3. Pour your blended watermelon and also some sugar into the frying pan.(Add the quantity of sugar that suits your taste).
4. While your mixture is on the heat,keep stirring to prevent it from burning.
5. Heat for 8-10 mins depending on the level of heat you use
6. Bring it down from heat and allow to cool
7. Put it back on heat and add your extracted lemon juice.
8. Leave it on the heat for extra two minutes
9. Remember to stir during this process.
10. Bring it down and allow to cool.
11. Your home made jam is ready