Instead of buying already made jam from supermarkets,stores or market,you can make yours. It's very cheap. Here's how:
The procedures are:
1.Blend your already cut watermelon and extract the juice from the lemon
2. Place your frying pan on heat,it could be gas or stove
3. Pour your blended watermelon and also some sugar into the frying pan.(Add the quantity of sugar that suits your taste).
4. While your mixture is on the heat,keep stirring to prevent it from burning.
5. Heat for 8-10 mins depending on the level of heat you use
6. Bring it down from heat and allow to cool
7. Put it back on heat and add your extracted lemon juice.
8. Leave it on the heat for extra two minutes
9. Remember to stir during this process.
10. Bring it down and allow to cool.
11. Your home made jam is ready
This is such a simple and easy way of making jam. I have always been going to supermarkets to buy my own jam or I go to the market. But now that you have explained this to me, I will do it and hopefully, it will work out.
This is a very easy way to make jam.I don't need to go to the super market to buy jam,I think home made jam is the best
Wao! This is awesome and very easy I so much love jam no more waisting money to get jam at super market thanks for this it really helpful to people that sell snacks also it indeed an eye opening.
This is a very food recipe especially because it allows one to control the amount of sugar in the jam. I do have a question though.
Are we to only use Watermelon or are we allowed to use other fruits and even use more than one if possible??