How To Make Your Own Natural Hair Shampoo
The first step to making your own shampoo is knowing your hair. You have to know and love your hair. Is your scalp dry and flaky, dry and itchy, oily scalp, hair texture, skin reactions? After you know all these, the ingredients to make your shampoo will be specific.
For natural hair, it is good to use black soap because it reduces irritation and inflammation, it cleanse your hair and clears your follicles for hair to grow.
Our African black soap is the antifungal anti viral ingridients for our hair.
Now back to the factor of knowing your hair, today we will be sharing tips for normal hair.
5 Oz Black soap
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
4 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons of pure honey
2 cups of water
5-6 drops of pepper mint oil or any essential oil of choice
Storage bottle, mixing bowl, spoon/spatula and a pot.
1. Cut the black soap bar into tiny pieces using a knife and pour into a big bowl.
2. Boil water in a pot and when heated pour over the pieces of soap in the mixing bowl.
3. Stir gently, and careful not to spill the contents. Allow to sit and melt completely.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, 4 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil, 2 teaspoons of pure honey, 5-6 drops of essential oil.
5. Stir well and store in a air tight container.
6. Wash your hair with the shampoo and see it shine beautifully, the ingredients leave your hair shining and free of flakes.
These shampoos are affordable and sellable.