How To Swim Comfortably For Beginners
Swimming offers a wide range of benefits you dont want to miss out
I'll be talking on how to swim comfortably in water
But before that here are the rules to follow when you are about to swim
1. No running
2. No diving in the shallow end
3. One person on the diving board at a time
4. One bounce on the diving board
5. No gum allowed
6. No shoes on the deck
7. Do not enter the swimming pool when the live savers are not around
8. Wear proper swimming costumes preferably from lyera material
9. No smoking, consumption of food, refreshment inside the pool
10. Observe cleanliness of the pool area
11. Person suffering from communication disease, colds ,open wounds nasal eye or ear discharge,or any contagious disease should not enter the po
12. Shower before entering the pool
13. Do not enter the pool during thunderstorms or heavy rain
14. Follow rules and restrictions set aside by the pool management
15. Use flotation device at live savers discretion
Stage 1: Developing comfort in water
1. Get in the pool. Walk around in chest-deep water learning how it feels to move through water and maintain your balance
2 submerge your face and your entire body. Hold onto the side of the pool or a friend and start humming, blowing through your nose. Place your nose u see water while humming,blowing bubbles at the surface. Then do the same thing while placing your whole face under water
3. Hold o to the side of the pool, take a breath and hold it then submerge your entire body under water. Immediately bib back to the surface. Repeat 10times quickly
Stage 2: floating and kicking
1 . practice floating on your stomach by holding onto the side of the pool. Ask your friend support your hips as you lift up your legs from the bottom of the pool extending them behind you. In this position, practice place g your face in the water.
2. Adda a kicking motion. Place the noodle under your hips to help support you if you feel uncomfortable.
3. Hug a kicknoard to your chest, then ask your friend to support shoulders you lean backward and pick your feet up off the ground to learn the back float
4. Relax your neck and look toward the ceiling, arching your lower back slightly.bend your knees slightly. When you begin to feel comfortable, have your friend let go of your shoulders. With practice , try the skill without the kickboard
5. Use your hands to hold the kick-board very well against your chest carefully or in the front of your whole body as you then start practicing floating while kicking through the water. Try to summer your face inside water and then blow bubbles. Turns your head onto the aide to breathe.
Stage 3: arm strokes
Hold the corner of the pool while you kick your legs behind you.
2. Let go of the wall with one arm and get down in the water using your arm, now draw a big circle round up and out of the water. Now after the full rotation, try to repeat the steps using your other arm to continue moving forward and crawl stroke
3. Practice the dorwardncrawl stroke while being a kickboard in front of your body ,propelling yourself though water
4 combine the entire stroke without assistance. Kicking your legs and stroking with your arms, submerge your face and begin swimming
Tips and warning
Split up your practices into short 30minutes segment . progress slowly rolling yourself to master one skill before moving on to the next.
Enjoy your time swimming and remember to carry out all these with a lifesaver around.