I Caught My Husband Having S3x With His Sister

Mike and I have been married for quiet some time now and we have three kids and he so much like his family members especially the sister, during our courtship I complained to him about this close attachment he had with the sister but he always told me that its nothing that am just been jealous.

So on this fateful day the sister came to spent some days with us, the kids have gone to school and my hubby too gone to work and I too remaining the sister at home, so that day I was not feeling okay I had to go home from work,on getting home I saw my husband's car outside was surprised cause he was suppose to be at work,I went inside straight to our room cause he never called to tell me why he came home and getting to our room I caught him and the sister naked having sex on our matrimonial bed...

What should I do? Should I forgive or file for a divorce considering our kids?

Comments Reply
  • Bad things happens in life especially in marriage but the way you handle it defines you

    you have to consider the kids and move on I'm sure your husband would be sorry (that's if he apologizes) for what he did 

    But I strongly suggest against incest it's uncall for there are more than a million single ladies/men in the society so it's not right

    Also faithfulness is not something you look down on in marriage it's respect for marriage just respect don't fear it

    - Daniel Onyeakazi - 2019-11-21 13:10:31 Quote

  • Incest is widely forbidden by any moral entity. however, it is pertinent for you to think of your kids in any decision you want to make because it will affect your children directly or indirectly therefore, I will urge you to kindly forgive 🙏 and forget. meanwhile, speak with him and make sure you address this to avoid future reoccurrence,...

    - Raydong Dachollom - 2019-11-21 13:20:46 Quote

  • I suggest you forgive him and if possible, move from that state to another with your husband so there can be space between them... He also needs to seek medical and spiritual help. I won't advice you to divorce except you see that even after doing these, it doesn't stop him. If this happens please take your children and go far away, they'd be unhappy but they'd get over it with time.

    - Olamide Adelere - 2019-11-21 14:40:28 Quote

  • A very terrible situation.Well my advice for you is that don't rush into any action.Consider the situation and make wise decision.I think you should try telling other members of his family and leave them to handle the situation.As for you,if he hasn't done anything like this before then try as much as possible to forgive him also consider the kids.You can also give him a Stern warning that the situation should not repeat it self.Thank you.

    - Agbeyi Jacob - 2019-11-21 20:25:05 Quote

  • My opinion, you have to calm down or stay calm for a while, and talk to your husband about it, listen to what he as to say, there may be a reason to it, it might have been a long time practice that you didn't know about.

    Listen to him and look for a way forward, it likely you forgive him because of your kids and to avoid family problems at large.

    - Mopelola Aluko - 2019-11-22 06:15:04 Quote

  • Now this is a hard one to digest. But I'll say that your husband and his sister need serious therapy. Something from there childhood must have triggered this abomination. So,find counselling for them and when they are done if you think you can still handle him take him back.

    - Dumebi Nicole - 2019-11-22 08:15:49 Quote

  • This is extremely terrible and annoying even while reading. I suggest you leave him for a while, take d kids along with you. He and his sister should be taken for Rehabilitation. Once he is back if you can accommodate him, go back to him because of the children if not file for divorce

    - Pelumi Afolayan - 2019-11-22 11:49:35 Quote

  • This is a very terrible thing to experience. I suggest you file that divorce because he didn't even defile your matrimonial bed with a normal woman, he did it with his own sister and that is a very abnormal thing to do, you should see that there is actually something wrong with him so please leave him.

    - Dadiowei Fidelis - 2019-11-22 13:12:39 Quote

  • Leaving your marriage because your husband cheats doesn't guarantee a faithful union in your next marriage.

    Mistakes are bound to happen in marriages. However, the ability to fix each other's mess and move on is entirely mandatory in a happy home.

    Think about your kids too. I'm sure you wouldn't want them to be trained by a single parent would you?

    Above all, I know you're hurting and this is difficult. I pray that you find inner strength to fight till the end.

    - Mercy Samuel - 2019-11-22 13:34:01 Quote

  • That's incest.....it is against the commandments of God and the law of nature. It is not something good to be having affair with one's own sister. That's a kind of curse.

    In this case I will suggest you seek God in prayer, you can involve a genuine man of God and know what God is directing. 

    - Chima Chima - 2019-11-22 15:34:46 Quote

  • I suggest you file for a divorce because this is grievous because it is sister not just anyone and try and concentrate on training your kids as you already have 3 kids don't jump out of this marriage with the quick aim of getting into another marriage.  Let's pray and hope your husband and sister changes because you can imagine how long this has been going on. (ADULTERY AND INCEST)

    - Chinyere Ezeaba - 2019-11-22 20:26:25 Quote

  • Just forgive him. I think the best way to handle this is to call ur husband out. You both should be alone for hours, ask him the necessary things you need to know and be sure he has repented, and you will see him regret his actions. Then your sister in-law should stop coming to your house for now.

    - Loretta Chinasa - 2019-11-23 08:54:21 Quote

  • In a situation like that, you have to be careful and learn how to keep calm. Quietly ask for a divorce or you move your things out of the house but make sure you didn't tell anyone about what you saw. Don't even confront him just act like it never happens

    - Olanike Deborah - 2019-11-23 10:36:32 Quote

  • It would interest you to know that there have been a situation like this also where a wife caught her husband having affair with his mother... A situation like this demand careful examination,things might have been going like this even before he married you...in my opinion divorce isn't the best option,try to talk it with him,and at best let him relocate or stay for some months without that his sister, of course time is a factor to consider here.

    - Anthony Chukwuka - 2019-11-23 13:01:55 Quote

  • Its sad enough that your husband is cheating on you with your sister in-law. But divorce is never a solution in such situations. It would only worsen situation in the sense that you would be leaving your matrimony home and mind you it would not stop him from the act. What you need to do is sit him down have a heart to heart talk and then go and  see a therapist and most importantly don't neglect prayers.

    - Ozioma Chukwuma - 2019-11-23 13:18:13 Quote

  • This is an abomination. A brother having intimacy with the sister, this is unbelievable. My dear you divorcing him is not the best solution. You have to make him rectify the mistake, this is not ordinary, there are things that should be done concerning this. Other family members should be aware. Don't divorce him. But abstain from him from now.

    - Chinwe Okeke - 2019-11-23 13:53:49 Quote

  • It's better you have a closed door meeting no one needs to hear about this cause if you decide to expose them you're also exposing yourself too let that end there with strict conditions and let your husband know why and how this is so bad on so many levels 

    - Ademola Yusuph - 2019-11-25 09:17:06 Quote

  • Everything in life has a reason,i will advise you sit your husband down and talk to him why he committed the taboo,if he feels sorry and promise not to do it again do not file a divorce letter but if he proves otherwise you can file a divorce letter.

    - Timilehin Adekoya - 2019-11-27 14:35:50 Quote

  • Considering the kids I think divorcing him will be a no no just forgive him because as it is, it looks like it is not a today thing they have been doing that for a very long time probably from when they are still kids but I think you should let his family know about it knowing the fact that their family knows about it I think they will be ashamed to do it again

    - Blessing Oraghalia - 2019-11-27 21:57:53 Quote

  • This is really not a good thing, if that lady is really your husband blood sister and such thing is happening, then it's no longer natural or ordinary, please avoid putting up a fight, because your kids shouldn't know about it, but you should make sure in-laws (father and mother)  knows about it, so they can know what is to be done, but immediately send that lady out of your home

    - Ismail Motunrayo - 2019-11-28 08:07:35 Quote

  • I never completely agree that she is her blood sister, he may have lied to his wife about the lady been her sister, they may not be related in anyway but maybe street sister cos for her to be so much into the girl like that, you really need to find out who the girl is before u take any step and don’t even think of leaving your matrimonial home for any reason, forgive and move on my dear.

    - Lawal Olatunji - 2019-11-29 12:52:55 Quote

  • I think you shouldn't file a divorce letter cause seperate parents later affect a child when growing up... The child tends to do some bad things cause he knows you won't be able to scold him properly alone and after series of scolding you get tired and about your husband I think you should have a discussion with him and his sister telling them not to do that again and I think you should threaten to expose them if it continues so they have the fear of being exposed

    - Edeziuno Chinedu - 2019-11-30 11:09:02 Quote

  • Incest is a great sin and abomination even to those that aren't religious,it's dangerous if they continue having an affair together that should be corrected and you should find a way to counsel your sister in-law too about the danger in having family intercourse. Also there should be distance from the man and the sister for a very long time too,that should settle the issue

    - Samuel Okeowo - 2019-12-03 11:20:32 Quote

  • I think you should report him to his parent ,you can't hide this for him,remember that incesst is a great sin before God ,if he is ready to change forgive him and move on with your life if otherwise than you file for divorce ....keeping quite will not solve this issue 

    - Oluwafunmibi Ootv - 2020-01-02 13:03:22 Quote

Others are reading