Reasons Some Of Us Fail Exams
Its unbelievable sometimes when you read hard for an exam and in the end you either fail or get reduced marks. Why?!
This is a question we often ask ourselves when we see the opposite of what we expect in our results. As a student, most of the times it's not that your answer was not correct rather your format and design of how you answered those questions that gets you in trouble. Here are some tips to spotting some of "OUR" mistakes;
1. Understanding a Question: this is the first aspect of answering exams because without understanding a question there's no way you would understand where your teacher is requires that you reach.
2. Spell Checking: I know not all of us are good with spellings but this is the major part of our mistakes which lead to our failures in an exam. Try hard to learn the spellings of words when forming them in as an answer, because some teachers get irritated when marking and they notice too much wrong spellings.
3. Answering not less than 50% of the questions asked: it's true no one is perfect and no one can answer it all except the smart ones or the gifted. Example if you're asked to answer just 4 questions in an exam of 6 questions, first thing you choose the ones you're 80-100% sure you'll get them right, second if the exam may seem tough try hard to answer at least multiple questions that can generate you at least 50% of the total marks.
3. Getting good continuous assessment(C.A) marks: with good C.A marks, you can easily pass an exam with no stress and move on, because C.A is no less than a result booster
4. Cross-checking: Before going out of examination hall, be sure to check your work thoroughly to spot mistakes and slight errors made.
If there's something missing here, feel free to add yours guys. And Tell me what you think about this