S*x Before Or After Marriage?
By Admin - - 2019-10-26 07:45:00 - [ Relationship, ]
S*x is a physical intercourse between two people. Some people believe that it is important for intending couples to involve in such act in other to find out their compatibility, while some people believe it is meant to take place after marriage because it is a sacred and spiritual act that is meant for married couples.
So would you advise for s*x before or after marriage? Lets hear you.
Eny body you ask may have his or her reason according to their understanding but to me better you wait till after marriage
- Ishaq Ndako Suraju - 2019-08-14 20:19:09 Quote
Early in marriage, sx can be spontaneous and exciting, but the foundations you want to lay include continuing to grow with your partner. Over the years, you’ll most likely find new things that excite you and your husband or wife, and it’s important to be ready to change together over time to fit those things. Try to resist the need to impress each other in ways that don’t feel authentic to yourself. Do what you are genuinely interested in trying, and trust that your best sx will be the s*x you’re excited to participate in.
- Zachariah Zachary - 2019-08-14 20:25:03 Quote
Before marriage to ensure compatibility
- Ndubuisi Geoffrey - 2019-08-14 20:28:28 Quote
Well We have individual differences and understanding. But God originally designed it to be after marriage.
- Timothy Idachaba - 2019-08-14 20:44:22 Quote
It's a matter of choice for the individual involved.
- David Isaacs - 2019-08-14 20:44:31 Quote
It's better to wait until after marriage
- Abiodun Michael - 2019-08-14 20:54:09 Quote
After marriage is the best
- Bien Aime - 2019-08-14 21:14:23 Quote
To my own view it adversable
- Yekini Wasiu olaide - 2019-08-14 21:16:33 Quote
As for me,it's after marriage.
Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled.
- joy Gold - 2019-08-14 21:37:28 Quote
Biblically it is after marriage
- Akanji Ayodele - 2019-08-14 21:42:25 Quote
It is not advisable because no African culture encourages it, beside it biblically wrong ( it is a sin against our body and God our creator)
- Fanim Peter Rimven - 2019-08-14 21:50:55 Quote
Everyone have there own individual opinion
- Abijah Johnnie - 2019-08-14 22:04:34 Quote
The truth is that majority wanted to abstain but the urge overcame us.
- Kester Asuelimen - 2019-08-14 23:00:26 Quote
From my perspective, both the two religious including the traditional religion stand against s*x before marriage. S*x is designed for couples not singles awaiting marriage.
- Thomas Philip - 2019-08-14 23:11:56 Quote
To me I will advice for all to wait till marriage night before you loose it and again I see it that people that are not patient to wait go into this act before marriage.. Thank you
- Lucky Ogheneovo - 2019-08-14 23:14:20 Quote
It's a free life, the difference between people are their choices, while it works for one person, it may not work for another.
No advise here, but I think individuals should be left to make the choice for themselves.
- Bridget David - 2019-08-14 23:40:04 Quote
S*x after marriage is Best as it grants both parties respect and honor in the sight of GOD Almighty.
- YUNUSA ABDULKAREEM - 2019-08-14 23:47:51 Quote
If done before marriage, no honor in the marriage
- YUNUSA ABDULKAREEM - 2019-08-14 23:48:38 Quote
To me, I see nothing wrong in having s*x before marriage. I believe it will help both parties know if they are compatible or not. Remember good s*x is also one the factor to a healthy marriage/relationship. It's better to find out if your partner can satisfy you sexually or not be you venture into it
- Kelly Emmanuel - 2019-08-15 00:08:04 Quote
It depends on the understanding of the 2 parties involve...Instead of cheating or constant masturbation dy can do this before marriage
- Okoye Daberechi - 2019-08-15 00:15:06 Quote
Opinion varies according to individuals and of course religion. For me after marriage is better even though it is not easy
- Remigus Nwaokonko - 2019-08-15 00:36:32 Quote
Our doctors would say, regular s*x is good for health but let's not forget our spiritual self in the process. God totally hates s*x before marriage. He addresses it as fornication. From the old testament, blood is often used as convenant mark. So when a lady is unflowered before marriage, it marks a covenant between the two partners even though God's anger is near them. S*x is not just a physical act. There's a lot going in the spiritual so I urge you to despise it. It will save you a lot.
- Victor Akpoiwa - 2019-08-15 00:45:20 Quote
For me. I don't think it's good or advisable to engage in s3x before marriage. Thats what is killing our morals
- Kevin Erowo - 2019-08-15 02:36:13 Quote
If we have the fear of God, we will do what the Bible says!! So Biblically is after marriage!!
- UCHENNA NNAMDI - 2019-08-15 04:43:35 Quote
S*x after marriage is more profitable
- Michael Malachi - 2019-08-15 06:10:32 Quote
S3x is an ordained act by God as such doing it before marriage is not right in the sight of God.
- Iorpine Loya - 2019-08-15 06:24:55 Quote
Hmmm, in this contemporary world of ours, where a lady will declare her guy inactive just because he is chaste.
May the Lord Almighty save us all.
My honorable opinion is that, after marriage.
- Zaid Muhammed - 2019-08-15 06:56:23 Quote
S*x before marriage is not right for unmarried people
- Anunobi Obinna - 2019-08-15 07:27:52 Quote
In my honest opinion
There's nothing wrong in s3x before marriage unless you're in the spiritual realm. S3x has a different meaning in dictionary and in religious centrers. I'll prefer S3x before marriage because it will go a long way helping me and her. Not like most of us haven't had s3x and still not married
- Prosper Akunwanne - 2019-08-15 07:41:30 Quote
After marriage is more suitable because it's does not only follow the biblical covenant but also help the couple to remain together before the marriage
- Aborah Love - 2019-08-15 08:04:43 Quote
It is best known to them i mean the couple, wether to involve in such act or not to
- Nnamani Elias - 2019-08-15 09:04:44 Quote
Wel for me it depends on the couple involve but still after marriage is still the best seeing it from Christian aspect
- Chigozie Emmanuel - 2019-08-15 09:22:40 Quote
Due to the high downfall of marriages which some related issues about its collapse is lack of sexual satisfaction. I will say if is a relationship that is leading to marriage, let them test their selves sexually to avoid problem after marriage
- Ovoke Samuel - 2019-08-15 09:28:33 Quote
My view, I will advise it should take place before marriage so that the partners will understand their sexual capability
- Madaki Bennix - 2019-08-15 09:44:46 Quote
Is better to wait after marriage to avoid sexual transmitted disease
- Ozoemenam Chioma - 2019-08-15 10:16:19 Quote
It really doesn't matter when you have s3x, before or after, it is inconsequential. Marriage goes beyond the physical part, a lot of things factor in. But let's weigh them:
You get to know each other's bodies, explore and know your s3xual desires. Decisions can easily be made before saying I do on whether the person you are with matches your s3xual strength, and if you'd be able to commit only to that person.
You start exploring after committing your life to someone else, as s3xual strangers. It could go either way — you indulge and adapt to one another perfectly OR you find out you don't even enjoy making love to your partner, which can hamper a marriage.
In my opinion, s3x should be before marriage to avoid story that touch the heart later.
- IFEDAYO AYODEJI - 2019-08-15 10:25:07 Quote
The marital bed should be kept undefiled.And the Bible says "fornicators and adulterers,God will Judge."
- Dorcas Morounmubo - 2019-08-15 10:29:32 Quote
There's is time for everything including sexual intercourse.
Doing it before marriage is like placing the cart before the horse. In the long run, it can create distrust and suspicion between the people involved.
its better to wait till marriage.
- Samuel Clement - 2019-08-15 12:19:35 Quote
S*x after marriage is the best
- David Chinecherem - 2019-08-15 12:54:38 Quote
To me, I believe the bed should be undefiled. That is, everything should be reserved till after marriage.
- Adenike Oguntuase - 2019-08-15 13:30:18 Quote
As a believer ,it is better you Wait after your wedding
- Daniel David Elaigwu - 2019-08-15 14:01:28 Quote
See they say is sweet... Yet is is not meant to be abused. It is for married couples and not for friends.
- peter chimezie - 2019-08-15 20:04:33 Quote
Even God warns against s*x before marriage, it nothing but adultery, and such people would be punished for it and children born from it are known to be basterd even I they eventually got married
So, after marriage is the best
- Omotosho Mueez - 2019-08-16 00:00:53 Quote
It is good before marriage in order for the couple to know their compatibility so as not to have complications of "I am not always satisfied during s3x" from either party which could lead to extra marital affairs
- Oladunjoye Muhammed - 2019-08-16 06:16:14 Quote
I think s3x after marriage is the best even bible said we must not defile ourself White means God made it to be s3x after marriage.
- DAVID J IHEKE - 2019-08-16 07:55:06 Quote
I think it is better to know your compatibility first. Heard of a lot of cases of marriages hitting a brick wall cause of incompatibility issues with either the man/woman not meeting up or able to satisfy the other. Then again I believe the reason it is said to wait after marriage is to discourage promiscuity.
- Ikechi Aguma - 2019-08-16 09:37:11 Quote
S*x after marriage ! I don't think you would want to be dissappointed when something comes up.
- Tolulope Precious - 2019-08-16 16:54:42 Quote
S*x before marriage is the best it allows you to know compatibility
- Kingsley Okorie - 2019-08-16 17:17:13 Quote
Record has found out that Engaging in s*x before marriage for Ladies make them of less value to the Man.
- Akindele Victor - 2019-08-16 19:23:03 Quote
Some people believe that it is important for intending couples to involve in such act in other to find out their compatibility, while some people believe it is meant to take place after marriage
- Onuh Felix - 2019-08-16 20:18:38 Quote