Appreciation means adding value to a thing irrespective of its presentation. Appreciate makes God grow bigger. Facts about appreciation.
1. When something is appreciated it cannot lose its value.
2. Appreciation takes something from the smallest to the biggest in size and in longevity.
If we cannot appreciate something small, we cannot get a bigger one. 1 Samuel 2:2. If you appreciate a thing it gives u the picture u want.
What some individuals prefer to appreciate
1. Human appreciates gold and other gemstones.
3. Pictures and images
Types of Appreciation
1. Personality Appreciation. Love your neighbor as yourself. Appreciate yourself. Don't allow anyone depreciate your image and you end up falling for it. Appreciate your statue and everything about you.
2. Mutual appreciation. When you see someone looking good appreciate it. When someone does something good appreciate it. Appreciate your spouse when they are dressed. What you don't appreciate is someone's else prayer point. Appreciate small gifts from your partner. It might look small today, but when appreciation comes in the small gift will grow bigger.
3. Responsibility appreciation. When your partner manages to take care of some responsibilities, appreciate it with your heart. By so doing, you are making it big and he will in no time have the capacity to care of more responsibilities.
4. Words of appreciation. Don't ever use a bad word seriously or jokingly to appreciate your partner.
Appreciation does more good than we know, Appreciation also means GRATITUDE. Appreciation alone every morning to God for the gift of life, for good health, for your breathe is enough to make him bless you. Form my personal point of view appreciation has taken me to places I am not suppose to be and it is still taking me higher. Appreciate God, yourself and your neighbours and the sky will be your starting point.
Very good and interesting.
Appreciation does more good, you know if you appreciate one for a little good deed, next time he will do more or she will do better.
Let's learn to appreciate little things people do to us... And more God himself so as to enable him do more in our lives
Being appreciative is a real door opener, it opens doors that you might not notice at that instance but as time goes on, you'll find out...its one thing that God Himself values, then how much more human...I'll advise we appreciate no matter how small the gesture is.
Appreciation is virtue when it doesn't have season or specific reason to be manifest. When you Appreciate someone for a thing, the person in turn appreciates the fact that you appreciate what he or she has done or given to you. And most often we should appreciate God for everything
Appreciation does a lot more,most time the one who did you a favor might be looking out to your gratitude towards what he/she did for you in other to do more. So appreciating the minute of favour you get from people can be of great returns and most it shows off your moral virtues
Showing appreciation when good deeds are done for you means you have a good heart.When you show appreciation no matter how small it is,it has a way of bringing bigger things your way because you value the little given.Its when you appreciate the ones done for you,then more will be done .so let's learn how to appreciate what we have or the little given to us.It helps a lot.
Appreciation is said to be the spice of a fulfilled life. However, it takes discipline and meekness to understand the place of appreciation.
An appreciative person understands the sacrifice of gifts and services and is humbled by the fact that a person looks past himself and considers another. Givers should be encouraged and appreciated.
This is a good one. Appreciation is something a lot of people forget to do nowadays. Appreciation also make the receiver feel good about what they have done and encourages them to do more.
And when someone does something(like a performance or ministration) especially when its done to large audience, always appreciate the doer. It helps to build their self esteem too.
Appreciation alone every morning to God for the gift of life, for good health, for your breathe is enough to make him bless you. Form my personal point of view appreciation has taken me to places I am not suppose to be and it is still taking me higher. Appreciate God, yourself and your neighbours and the sky will be your starting point.Showing appreciation when good deeds are done for you means you have a good heart.When you show appreciation no matter how small it is,it has a way of bringing bigger things your way because you value the little given.Its when you appreciate the ones done for you,then more will be done.
Showing appreciation is very good, The more you give someone thanks when they do something nice for you,the more they continue. It encourages them to do more. Our creator should be thanked every time,it's not easy for us to sleep and wake up without any problems.
Always be grateful.