The Grace Of Appreciations
Appreciation means adding value to a thing irrespective of its presentation. Appreciate makes God grow bigger. Facts about appreciation.
1. When something is appreciated it cannot lose its value.
2. Appreciation takes something from the smallest to the biggest in size and in longevity.
If we cannot appreciate something small, we cannot get a bigger one. 1 Samuel 2:2. If you appreciate a thing it gives u the picture u want.
What some individuals prefer to appreciate
1. Human appreciates gold and other gemstones.
3. Pictures and images
Types of Appreciation
1. Personality Appreciation. Love your neighbor as yourself. Appreciate yourself. Don't allow anyone depreciate your image and you end up falling for it. Appreciate your statue and everything about you.
2. Mutual appreciation. When you see someone looking good appreciate it. When someone does something good appreciate it. Appreciate your spouse when they are dressed. What you don't appreciate is someone's else prayer point. Appreciate small gifts from your partner. It might look small today, but when appreciation comes in the small gift will grow bigger.
3. Responsibility appreciation. When your partner manages to take care of some responsibilities, appreciate it with your heart. By so doing, you are making it big and he will in no time have the capacity to care of more responsibilities.
4. Words of appreciation. Don't ever use a bad word seriously or jokingly to appreciate your partner.