Ways Of Stopping Menstrual Cramps And Avoiding Stains
Hey Everyone, If you're a lady, you shouldn't ignore this post, and if you have a sister or girlfriend, you shouldn't ignore this post too. Let's all agree that our menstrual period is a very stressful and painful period. I would be sharing what i do to ease my menstrual cramps.
1. I make sure i don't take sugary food
2. I make sure I eat healthy
3. When my pains are unbearable, I always drink hot water because it isbbeliis b that it melts the blood clotting and makes the flow easy and less painful
4. Some people prefer taking pain reliefs which is still okay.
5. I watch what I put in my mouth
Trust me, if you follow these steps, yiully feel much better.
Another struggle is being stained, I'll share steps to take in order not to get stained
1. Never use a pad on a thong popularly known as G-string, use a full pant instead
2. If you flow is heavy, endeavour to double your pad.
3. Make sure you put on a mini tight, because it stops your pad from moving sideways
4. Watch your sitting posture
5. Try not to wear a bright colour
You are good to go
Follow these steps to a healthy lifestyle
Thanks for reading
If you know other ways of stopping menstrual cramps and avoiding stains that is not among the above list, kindly share with us.