Work Vs Job! Reasons To Why I Prefer Work To Job
In Nigeria today, tertiary institutions produces over billion of students annually. 80% of which actually have it in mind getting a job to become successful after school. It is really heart broken when at the end of the efforts just 10% of the 80% were offered employment. Hence, of the 10%, 3% got an offer which worth it, 4% got an offer which is still manageable while the other 3% had no choice to take the offer so as to keep with their daily needs. However, in my own opinion I prefer getting yourself a work instead of a job. Here are the reasons I prefer Work to Job
1. Work: is what you do with your talent, strength, thinking and ability to become somebody. WHILE Job is an agreement made between an employer and an employee to work using his abilities and strength more repeatedly and later be compensated either daily, weekly or monthly.
2. Work is what you do which you have passion for and you are always wanting to do more and more WHILE Job is what you do you might have passion for but you do it just for a period of time
3. Work is an attribute deposited in oneself WHILE Job is a willing to work to be compensated for
4. Work is what God deposited in you to survive in life WHILE Job is an opportunity given by aan employer for you to survive
5. Work is labour made made WHILE Job is earnings made
6. Work is putting together of potential ability so as to be successful WHILE Job is lending out of your potential ability to be compensated
7. Work is used to get everything in life WHILE Job is a meal ticket
8. Work gives chances of survivor in life WHILE Job is always an employment opportunity
9. Work is everywhere WHILE Job is scarce
10. Work gives happiness and joy which is unlimited WHILE Job happiness and joy is limited to a time.
These are the reasons I have decided to choose Work over Job.
Work makes you somebody, however Job makes you anybody. Always find yourself and be yourself.